Saturday, June 18, 2011

2011 Boryeong Mud Festival

Hey people, the time for one of the biggest and most exciting international summer festivals in Korea has finally come. From July 6-24, 2011, immortalize your greatest memory of Korea with the Boryeong Mud Festival!

I'm already panting for this event and would be damn if I miss it!
It'll take place at the Daecheon Beach and downtown, Boryeong in Chungcheongnam-do
Click here  to read more about this event and also enjoy this poster from last year's edition. Be sure to select English on the language option bar on the site.
- Period: 16 July(Sat), 2011 ~ 24 July(Sun), 9 days
- Place: Daecheon Beach and downtown, Boryeong, Chungcheongnam-do 


Mark your calendars let's hit it up together on its first weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Have a nice time at the mud festival Dr. TV. Nice to see you sharing your thoughts through Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I like the fact that there's such a time when we can officially go crazy..hehehe..look 4ward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I'd kike to join the event to put away my big stress.
    It's one of the best events for foreigners in Korea.
    I didn't know why foreigners crazy the event. But, now I can image a little.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A few read-ups about the Mud1stVal is revealing. I will be living with my piggy pet pretty soon! RA

    ReplyDelete